Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Style

I will be journaling here to figure out what I want to say. How can I express what I feel inside with words so that people understand me and how I tick? I want people to see my blog or website and know right away if I'm the photographer they want or not. I want to draw people in who appreciate my style and way of seeing their world. I want to show their love, emotions, feelings and personalities in ways that they want to remember years from now. I don't want to create the next department store portrait. I want to create unique artistic portraits of people, real people the way their loved ones would really remember them. So, bring your favorite pair of jeans, t-shirts, flip flops, blankies, and beloved dirty teddy bears. Bring your rubber boots, sparkly shoes, binkies and dress up costumes. I want to capture what makes you you. I love smiles, frowns, expressions in eyes and even tears! If this is what your looking for, let's chat!

No comments: